A thread shut down

Wow...I'm a newbie here and this does not feel like a warm and cozy place for me - and it's not just this thread either...

Why can;t we all just get along?

Stick around girlfriend. It's ok. I promise.

*shooing the mods away*

Get outta here you three ... there's nothing to see here ... it's ok!! We're behaving :badangel: ...

it's ok ... I'm a hockey referee ... I can handle it. :lol: Nothing's going to get outta hand in here.

Wow...I'm a newbie here and this does not feel like a warm and cozy place for me - and it's not just this thread either...

We can! Just some egos being bruised right now ... sometimes we just are really good at putting the "DIS" in dysfunctional ... but most of the time we DO GET BACK TO "FUNCTIONAL" .... it's just a bad day in here.

From one New Englander to another ... stick around, it's worth it. :thumbup:

It's all good. We are starting to make nicey nicey.

Hey Burns. I certainly admire your work. It is beyond beautiful.
Yes, it may have been an off day. I did one shoot for them already because they said they wanted PJ stuff, but then they decided they wanted traditional.
So I tried to adapt. Trad is not my strong point.
Anyhoo, thank you for sharing your wonderful site. I'm a fan.

I was guilty of it. Pride gets hurt, defences come up, things are said, some intentionally incite. It's like we are all married. ;)

I just want to get to the make up part. :p

lol at the 3 mods viewing the thread.
burnws6, Arch , benhasajeep, bennielou, Big Mike , DTG, KmH , LaFoto , Soocom1

.. and one of those Mods gave you an infraction this morning, so you know to play nice now right?! :p
yes....although I must admit I get really turned in when I receive infractions. Its like a forum masochist fantasy. kidding.
You know what? Go for it. I have 6 years of photos on here. I haven't seen ONE of yours by the way. But you are the expert, so tell me how it's done. This, I want to here. Just give me one of your photos. Just one. And I'm still waiting on you to tell me specs on lighting.
Just saying.

Ok, now I'm gonna breathe! LOL

This will be the second time I post the link, I'll make it bigger this time

www.fernandog.comhttp://www.fernandog.com

Just went to your site, and I have to admit, it's pretty darn fantastic. You are in your 20's really? Wow, I can say you trashed me way back then.

Anyhoo, great stuff. Really awesome.

Thank you. Like I said....I saw your website and the pictures there are excellent. Just the way things were said and the circumstance of everything including your epic melt down made for a cluster **** of comebacks. I honestly jumped on for the comedic value because I truly find this forum to be hilarious sometimes.

Listen newb. A normal family is a dysfunctional one. Can't you see that Benni chick and I are about to hook up to alleviate all this sexual tension?

I was guilty of it. Pride gets hurt, defences come up, things are said, some intentionally incite. It's like we are all married. ;)

I just want to get to the make up part. :p

Really, right?

You know Burns is all bent out of shape about what I said yesterday in anger. He is not wrong to feel that way. And I admit, I was an a$$. Full out.
I picked on someone who didn't have the time I have put in. I bashed a new person to the biz. I was wrong.
So I get why Burns is upset with me. Normally, I try to help people starting out. I'm the biggest cheerleader ever. But not yesterday. I was stressed out and pissed off and Josh's post just hit me in the wrong way.

Despite what was expressed in the massive dogpile yesterday, I am proud of my work, and yes I defend it, maybe to a fault. Maybe I should listen more, and speak less.

But in my defense, I'm pretty used to trolls as well. People who just bash people on the internet. It's sometimes hard to figure out who is trying to help, and who is just a pest.

Anyhoo, again, I apologise.

:biglaugh:

:heart: it!

It's so true though... people in any creative industry definitely need to develop that to survive.

But that is a downfall sometimes. If you defend your work, you are a jerk who can't take crit.

Yeah, it's most certainly a catch 22, but "Hippo" skin allows you to ignore the ones that tell you that you suck when you don't, and to ignore the ones that think you're a jerk because you defended your work. :sillysmi:

Granted, I'm a newbie, and there were things that I loved and things I didn't like about some of your shots, but the things I didn't like could be things that your client wanted. For example, I don't understand what's so "bad" about your PP in the bridal pictures... I liked them, but that's just me. But I didn't like the "texture" or "filter" or what have you (see... told you I'm still a noob) on one of the group photos at the end of your wedding set. But I feel like those kind of personal preference..... but what do I know? :lol:

You know enough to express your opinion. :)
Actually, the reason I did that, was because it was asked for.
Anyhoo, I thank you. You are a kind heart.

Yes, it may have been an off day. I did one shoot for them already because they said they wanted PJ stuff, but then they decided they wanted traditional.

Awwee look at this.....I love u too u little psycho. Lol

Listen newb. A normal family is a dysfunctional one. Can't you see that Benni chick and I are about to hook up to alleviate all this sexual tension?

:biglaugh::biglaugh::clap::biglaugh::biglaugh:

On that note, someone needs to lock this thread ... otherwise I am going to start handing out game misconducts!

lol at the 3 mods viewing the thread.
burnws6, Arch , benhasajeep, bennielou, Big Mike , DTG, KmH , LaFoto , Soocom1

.. and one of those Mods gave you an infraction this morning, so you know to play nice now right?! :p
yes....although I must admit I get really turned in when I receive infractions. Its like a forum masochist fantasy. kidding.
Just went to your site, and I have to admit, it's pretty darn fantastic. You are in your 20's really? Wow, I can say you trashed me way back then.

Anyhoo, great stuff. Really awesome.

Thank you. Like I said....I saw your website and the pictures there are excellent. Just the way things were said and the circumstance of everything including your epic melt down made for a cluster **** of comebacks. I honestly jumped on for the comedic value because I truly find this forum to be hilarious sometimes.

Oh $hit with the sexual tention stuff. Ok, that is hysterical. You made me cry earlier, and now I am cracking up. It's all good to be dysfuntional. See?

Yeah, I had one of my moments to be sure. Epic? Not sure about that. You should have seen me a year ago when I was really a tyrant.

Can we kiss and make up?

:biglaugh:

:heart: it!

It's so true though... people in any creative industry definitely need to develop that to survive.

But that is a downfall sometimes. If you defend your work, you are a jerk who can't take crit.

Yeah, it's most certainly a catch 22, but "Hippo" skin allows you to ignore the ones that tell you that you suck when you don't, and to ignore the ones that think you're a jerk because you defended your work. :sillysmi:

Granted, I'm a newbie, and there were things that I loved and things I didn't like about some of your shots, but the things I didn't like could be things that your client wanted. For example, I don't understand what's so "bad" about your PP in the bridal pictures... I liked them, but that's just me. But I didn't like the "texture" or "filter" or what have you (see... told you I'm still a noob) on one of the group photos at the end of your wedding set. But I feel like those kind of personal preference..... but what do I know? :lol:

your kinda hot. Hi.

Awwee look at this.....I love u too u little psycho. Lol

I love you too, B$tch Master. :)

Oh $hit with the sexual tention stuff. Ok, that is hysterical. You made me cry earlier, and now I am cracking up. It's all good to be dysfuntional. See?

Yeah, I had one of my moments to be sure. Epic? Not sure about that. You should have seen me a year ago when I was really a tyrant.

Can we kiss and make up?

Depends....how old are you?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back