A tiger lilly

Thunder_o_b

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
If memory serves, I used a fill flash on this.

_MG_97620.jpg

Very nice. Sharp, colorful and nice bokeh.

Jerry

composition wise you would have been better off by off centering the Lilly rather then having it dead center in the photo. Still, I really like the photo as it has a nice "feel" to it.

composition wise you would have been better off by off centering the Lilly rather then having it dead center in the photo. Still, I really like the photo as it has a nice "feel" to it.

Thank you Joel :D Your input is always welcome. I think that I would disagree, with a closeup like this the larger dead space would have the subject smaller in the shot. But, lets say for the sake of discussion, would you place the subject to the left or the right in the grid? I'm thinking to the left?

Thank you Joel :D Your input is always welcome. I think that I would disagree, with a closeup like this the larger dead space would have the subject smaller in the shot. But, lets say for the sake of discussion, would you place the subject to the left or the right in the grid? I'm thinking to the left?

Slightly offset to the left.

Slightly offset to the left.

I think I'll mess with this when I get a moment and try your idea :D

Lovely. Perhaps slightly to the left would make sense because the tilt is to the right, but I can't see it making much difference, and it could only be done very minorly. I like it the way it is, personally.

Really struggling not to read "Bo4key likes this" as "Bokeh likes this", thanks to jriepe's correct observation below.

Lovely. Perhaps slightly to the left would make sense because the tilt is to the right, but I can't see it making much difference, and it could only be done very minorly. I like it the way it is, personally.

Really struggling not to read "Bo4key likes this" as "Bokeh likes this", thanks to jriepe's correct observation below.

Thank you PaulLambeth :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back