A Touch of Orange

stapo49

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
trigg 3.jpg

Very nice, the blues and oranges compliment each other. It's not so different from Florida really.

Another stunner. I'd personally clone out that, what I take to be a sign, on the center rock. Looks like someone has put a TV screen there:D

Another stunner. I'd personally clone out that, what I take to be a sign, on the center rock. Looks like someone has put a TV screen there:D

They put that there so you can sit in summer and watch the cricket ;).

I only watch cricked if the English are getting beat:D:D

Especially if they are being flogged by we aussies :)

Yeah, the Aussies, anybody :D
I always love watching this.

Especially if they are being flogged by we aussies :)

Yeah, the Aussies, anybody :D
I always love watching this.

Aye, brilliant.

I really enjoy this shot! I really like the tones in the sky and rock, and I think you nailed the shutter speed. Sold job of preserving shadow detail as well.

If I had to find something I might change, maybe I’d try cropping a touch off of the bottom right to lose some of the dark area at the bottom of that rock.. but that’s just minor and personal preference.

Strong work!

I really enjoy this shot! I really like the tones in the sky and rock, and I think you nailed the shutter speed. Sold job of preserving shadow detail as well.

If I had to find something I might change, maybe I’d try cropping a touch off of the bottom right to lose some of the dark area at the bottom of that rock.. but that’s just minor and personal preference.

Strong work!
Thanks very much mate.

Sent from my CPH2009 using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Back