a touch on the cool side!

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Coming over the Burlington Skyway bridge one afternoon this week, we saw a cool sight!! The water is still warm, and 15 deg. F, 25 mile an hour winds brought up some cool fog, and I was pelted with sandstorm like snow! (in a tee shirt no less)

websize001DSC_0805edit2.jpg

(Daisy stayed in the truck!)

thanks for looking

Raymond J Barlow said:
Coming over the Burlington Skyway bridge one afternoon this week, we saw a cool sight!! The water is still warm, and 15 deg. F, 25 mile an hour winds brought up some cool fog, and I was pelted with sandstorm like snow! (in a tee shirt no less)

(Daisy stayed in the truck!)

thanks for looking

We know who the smart one is ;) And you captured this well...it just looks cold!

What a strange view! I'm glad you got out to capture it (I would have stayed behind with Daisy.) ;) That touch of warm glow in the sky breaks up that frigid looking blue - very unique scene. :thumbup:

thanks everyone, Ya it was wicked cold, and I felt the entire effect! I could stay out there long enogh for about 2 shots, and i was heading back the the toast warm truck!

here is another crop of the same shot..

websize001DSC_0805edit1.jpg

thanks for looking!

Oh ya, I like the last addition Raymond. That one really makes it look cold :stun: But, I like the straight horizon and the angled shoreline and how the waves intersect the shore closest. :thumbsup: The wider crop just let's you get more in touch with the photo.

intense and moody shot! love#2
thanks for sharing :)

really good shots, capture the atmosphere perfectly, altough i think a lower view point, would have added more drama to the waves

Most reactions

New Topics

Back