A tour in a science museum

enzodm

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm out for work; yesterday I spent part of my free day in a History of Science Museum, where luckily photographing was not forbidden. Since it was very cold, I spent more time than foreseen and shot a lot.
There were difficulties, of course: most objects were inside glass display cabinets with their reflections, busy backgrounds, and their lights (sometimes very faint, sometimes not). Although flash was allowed, I never used it.
Anyway, I enjoyed those hours; here some results. Just after, outside I discovered another show... but it's another series :).

#1 The four operations
IMG_1871.jpg

#2 Electrotherapy (!)
IMG_1910.jpg

#3 In close sight
IMG_1890.jpg

#4 Underwater acoustics
IMG_1927.jpg

#5 Paul
IMG_1923.jpg

#6 Pascaline!
IMG_1892.jpg

#7 Little scientific library
IMG_1933.jpg

So, perhaps now that mods start to move threads, also people will move.... ;)

The last image is creatively composed; but i miss some punch in the rest of the image; i just can't understand why you shot #2 (electrotherapy) that way... the image is visually blocked half way !!!!Regards :D

The last image is creatively composed; but i miss some punch in the rest of the image; i just can't understand why you shot #2 (electrotherapy) that way... the image is visually blocked half way !!!!Regards :D

Thanks for the comment. Regarding electrotherapy, I wanted something misterious, possibly scaring. The device, seen frontally, is much less worrisome :)

Most reactions

Back