A tree lined cornfield

G. Ike

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It was beautiful out today and I went for a walk with my camera and I came up with a few good shots. This wasn't intended for black and white, but I thought it came out really good and is my favorite of the bunch. Black and white conversion done in Photoshop Elements 8. Any comments or constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance,

George

wlandscape.jpg

you're pictures are always very nice

the sky looks magnificent, although did you check your iso? it looks a tad noisy
i also love the silhouette of the trees, where was this taken? it looks like you see some great sunrises/sunsets here, just look at the whispy beautiful clouds.

overall, nice :thumbup:

Good choice on the B/W. The contrast between the sky and the trees is perfect, IMO.

Have you previewed what cropping would look like? I might try cropping out some of the sky, so that the base of the trees are at 30% height rather than it's current 15% height.

Thanks for the feedback guys. I shot this at ISO 100, I don't know why the sky is slightly noisy. I had considered cropping, but I never did. I will later tonight and I will post the new one to compare.

Most reactions

Back