What's new

A trip to the aquarium

This area is not my expertise but I'll chime in with my general thoughts.

I think these are all really cool shots, I love the aquarium and always take my camera when i visit one.
That being said, i also realize how challenging it is to get good shots with the dim lighting.

Your colors look great and I'd really like to see the last one in color as well.

My favorite shot here is the Angel Fish. However, I feel that the first two in particular are a bit soft. Do you mind if I ask what your settings were?

I love the second shot as well. I find myself drawn to this one more and more. I really like the contrast of the blue and orange.

The third, like any portrait shot, would benefit from the digits not being chopped.

Just my 2 cents ... I think these are very nice overall.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom