What's new

A Trip to the Gardens

The_Pearl_Poet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
May 25, 2012
Messages
303
Reaction score
72
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I recently went to my local botanical gardens, and these are some of the images I came back with. Any comments would be much appreciated.
RedBridgeWebVersion.jpg



RockFormationwithRedBridgeWebVersion.jpg



JapaneseGardenWebVersion.jpg
 
Last edited:
Hi and welcome to the forums. You should place a little spece between each shot to keep them from blending into eachother. ;)

Seems like your botanical Garden has an asian/Japanese theme, where is this?
 
Birmingham, Alabama
 
Really! It looks like the park just down the street from me, nice!
 
I prefer picture 1 out of your set. Nicely composed as the big rocks in the foreground is the entrance for our eyes to enter your scene. Picture 2 isn't nearly as strong a composition.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom