EnterUserName TPF Noob! Joined Dec 15, 2006 Messages 86 Reaction score 0 Dec 15, 2006 #1 Nothing special just some pictures that I took of a truck
steviesixx TPF Noob! Joined Apr 22, 2006 Messages 32 Reaction score 0 Location UK, Gloucestershire Dec 15, 2006 #2 Cool. I really like them especially no 3. Good colours.
nealjpage multi format master in a film geek package Joined Sep 16, 2005 Messages 3,479 Reaction score 1 Location Oregon Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 15, 2006 #3 Good pics of that ol' binder. I like #3 the best, too; #1's nice, but i'd like to see more DOF I guess and in #2 the chain-link fence kinda distracts. But that's just me.
Good pics of that ol' binder. I like #3 the best, too; #1's nice, but i'd like to see more DOF I guess and in #2 the chain-link fence kinda distracts. But that's just me.
A Ab$olut TPF Noob! Joined Sep 24, 2006 Messages 727 Reaction score 0 Location Uk Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 16, 2006 #4 Looks like the evil truck out that film where hes chasing some buissness man forgot the name of it As for the picture very good
Looks like the evil truck out that film where hes chasing some buissness man forgot the name of it As for the picture very good
jeroen No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 1, 2005 Messages 1,136 Reaction score 112 Location Amsterdam, The Netherlands Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 16, 2006 #5 Wow, pretty cool. Nr3 has the best composition and the clearest sense of light direction. Love that one most (obviously).
Wow, pretty cool. Nr3 has the best composition and the clearest sense of light direction. Love that one most (obviously).