What's new

A used ball.

Very nice. Almost like a Nike ad or something.
 
Thanks ! :D Yeah ! Almost like nike ad... but almost :D
 
Thats why i said almost :) Thanks :D
 
Looks a lot like the Hawaii 5-O Lightroom preset I sometimes use. Not bad overall, but I think the degree of vignetting in the top corners is excessive, and draws a bit too much attention to itself; a more-subtle vignette would be a good way to go. I would be tempted to add some fill light on this side of the ball, and then boost the clarity a bit, for just a littrle bit more of a "grunge" look to it...just a liiiiitle bit more contrast, so it'd look more like, you know, a Nike ad.
 
I want to know YOUR opinion

O.K.

Such a grungy ball and you've got it posed as the center of attention on some well-manicured grass, and the lighting is very good as well, (or would be for a shiny new ball).

Such a composition doesn't make sense. The ball and the setting are not in the same league.

I think you should put more thought into how to better capitalize on the grunge of the ball.
 
Last edited:
I want to know YOUR opinion

O.K.

Such a grungy ball and you've got is posed at the center of attention on some well-manicured grass, and the lighting is very good as well, (or would be for a shiny new ball).

Such a composition doesn't make sense. The ball and the setting are not in the same league.

I think you should put more thought into how to better capitalize on the grunge of the ball.

So what you are saying is, that i should either clean the ball and take the picture like that or take it to a muddy destroyed grass ? :D
Also thanks for all the opinions.
 
Yup. Although I doubt very much if this ball can be cleaned up, at least pose it with "grunge" in mind. The location, the lighting, the camera angle, etc.
 
Last edited:
I know what do you mean, after a storm there will be a good condition for this kind of picture, if i wont forget, i will try to take it !
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom