a very hard riddle

Well, after a few months I've decided to start tackling the zest riddle again. As of right now I've made it up to 25. I've also got a friend to start working on it so now we're chipping away at it together. It really is a lot of fun, especially when you have a friend to work on it with you. Anyone else here feel like working on it again? It's really a lot of fun, especially as you get higher. Come on, TPF give it another shot. I want more people to work on it with me ;)

this is the first time i've even seen this post :p i'm intrigued but i think i'm too stupid to play :(

i can't even figure out the first answer :p i saw the word in the picture, but can't get the correct answer :( want to help?

oh nevermind, i just wasn't putting the answer in the incorrect format. i forgot the .htm at the end :D

fadingaway1986 said:
could someone give me the answer to 5(b). I am just SO confused by it.
I'll give you a hint. The answer will be two words. If you are trying jumbles of letters, you are wrong. Some letters will NOT be used, the green letter gives you a clue as to which ones will and will not be used ;)

fadingaway1986 said:
could someone give me the answer to 5(b). I am just SO confused by it.

I also gave a hint on page 1 of this thread. If you still have trouble after clarinet's hint, then try looking at mine. Mine gives you a little more information about how to arrange the letters.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back