A very merry un-birthday to YOU!

JustJazzie

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Dear Mods, I hope I picked the right forum for this. If not, I apologize.

Dear Everyone-

Today hits the two year mark since I have joined TPF! I felt like taking a little time to celebrate you all, and to thank everyone involved for helping me progress as far as I have. I am lucky enough to have learned so much since joining this community, and I definitely couldn't have done it without such wonderful people who are always willing to share their knowledge and expertise! I have found so much inspiration here, and learned things I never knew, I didn't know. I often feel like I take much more from the group than I am able to give, but I hope that the more I learn- the more I will be able to give back in the future!

So, here is a little trip down the past two years with a comparison shot taken recently. Hopefully you see as much improvement as I do.

Thanks again for everything!

kiddos
16335629635_8b72060bdf_c.jpg

rainbows
16149445309_e7ffd37746_c.jpg

ordinary objects
16149445419_0d6eb6dcd9_c.jpg

Bugs!
16149744857_c402f022ab_c.jpg

Water
16149744937_74f82faea3_c.jpg

Mountains
The first tree shot was my VERY first TPF post, I believe.
16149445699_6f38822cfc_c.jpg

Groups
16333864001_65800c0dde_c.jpg

Selfies
16148251280_0f634aa863_c.jpg

Happy TPFirthday! I will take all the credit for your growth :) just like I will take the credit for low gas prices :) :)

Jazzie, both very exciting to see your evolution, and quite humbling at how fast you are progressing. I enjoy your posts - there's both humour and a feet-on-the-ground sense of what you're doing and where you are going. Looking forward to see more of your journey.

Which one are you again?

Happy TPF-Birthday to you! Great improvement all around!
Thank you! :)

Happy TPFirthday! I will take all the credit for your growth :) just like I will take the credit for low gas prices :) :)
I'll leave you to present your argument for full credit to the other TPF members, and, if you would like- add a poll to see if your case is proven, beyond a reasonable doubt. ;-)
( but between you and me- ;-) ......... )

Jazzie, both very exciting to see your evolution, and quite humbling at how fast you are progressing. I enjoy your posts - there's both humour and a feet-on-the-ground sense of what you're doing and where you are going. Looking forward to see more of your journey.
Fast? Part of me has to laugh at that. Though I suppose that I have progressed exponentially if you compare my journey from years 1-5 and 5-7. So in hindsight, it's obvious TPF was the key. :)

Which one are you again?

"I'm nobody! Who are you?
Are you -nobody- too?
Then there is a pair of us.
Don't tell!......."

Woo-Hoo! Look at you GO, girl!

Excellent post, BTW.

You have gotten way better at this, congratulations.

As we say in the country. The cream always rises to the top. Your proof of this. Congrats on your two years on TPF. Ed

Congrats!! :) TFP has the opposite effect on me. I stopped posting for a couple of years and got a lot better! :D :eek:

You have gotten way better at this, congratulations.
Thank you! Still lots of room for improvement, but I suppose I'll be saying that eternally.
As we say in the country. The cream always rises to the top. Your proof of this. Congrats on your two years on TPF. Ed
You are too sweet! Thank you. Cheers to another two!

Congrats!! :) TFP has the opposite effect on me. I stopped posting for a couple of years and got a lot better! :D :eek:
Stopped posting? I didn't realize you'd been on before!

Wow! I'd say your just Jazzie!

Most reactions

Back