A very wet hawk

Great set!!! :1219:

Did your LCD in the 1D start working after it dried out?

Outstanding! Glad to hear that things have been resolved!
outstanding hawk pics !
Amazing set.
Great set. Really like number one. Glad you got to keep the Canon.
Wow! Incredible!
One soggy bird! Wonderful set.
Thank you all!
Very amazing set! Glad everything got sorted out and you can keep shooting with the big 500 you would have missed that lens.
Absolutely stunning art work. That glass renders your skill well.
Yes indeed I would have missed the 500 way too much..

Awesome. Hope the lcd dries well. Pic #1 is pretty amazing. They all are but that one seems special.
Nice set Kris. It looks like George could use a hair dryer, er, that would be a feather dryer :biggrin-93: .
WesternGuy
Dude, you are SICK! Great set, but #1 of George Jr. looking at your soul.........does it for me. I bet at this point, you could pet him. He's probably wondering if you are going to help dry him off. ;)
Great set!!! :1219:
Did your LCD in the 1D start working after it dried out?
Thanks! Apparently I needed the hairdryer as my rear LCD never came back. It will be at Canon tomorrow.

Beautiful stuff...
Ok, well, you know, for a Canon guy..
Lol.
Thanks Robbins, yeah, they are ok I guess.. :)

Fantastic as usual.
You need a place to store that d7200 that you won't be using? :barbershop_quartet_member:
Nah, RMA already issued and headed back. But ebay has plenty :)

Beautiful stuff...
Ok, well, you know, for a Canon guy..
Lol.
Thanks Robbins, yeah, they are ok I guess.. :)

Well the pictures themselves are spectacular. Just that camera model setting in the exif data that is sort of a bummer. No worries, I'll get over it. You know, someday.. lol

Sent from my N9518 using Tapatalk

Thanks! Apparently I needed the hairdryer as my rear LCD never came back. It will be at Canon tomorrow.

Glad it is working. I wonder if Canon will want to take it apart and treat it with something to stop the area that got damp from corroding? I sure hope they do. :) It most also need a new weather seal, I guess. This is really out of my area. :)

Most reactions

Back