recreative

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.re-creative.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everyone.

I just joined the forum some hours ago, and I figured I'd introduce myself, right away. There's no time like the present, right? :D

Anyway, I'm from Norway, Europe, hence the title, I'm in my late 20s and my name is Renate. Due to medical reasons, I don't get to move around much, these days (or should I say "these years"?). Therefore my photographical focus is on my surroundings, especially the details.

Needless to say, I'm into macro photography. I have a t2i camera (or Canon eos 550d, as we call it here), and my lenses are all from Canon;
1) the kit lens; EF18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS,
2) EF 70-300mm f/4-5,6 IS USM and
3) EF 100mm F/2.8 USM.

I'm thinking about getting the EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM, as well, as a lens for vacations, where I don't want to drag my camera bag around. Any inputs to it? Will it provide enough width for e.g. skyscraper- and landscape photos? (I gather it's a bit "shady" at 15-16mm, as well as at the other end of the aspect.)

I mainly photograph flowers, animals, bugs and landscapes, and I like making creative photos that make people go "hmm, what's that? Tell me!", and then leave them hanging. :lol:

I recently made a blog where I put up some of my photos, as well as write posts about creative- and inspirational things, e.g. poetry; (Don't worry, it's not just in Norwegian. ;)) re-creative | kreativitet, foto & inspirasjon ~ creativity, photo & inspiration.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back