What's new

A walk in the park

480sparky45 45

Chief Free Electron Relocator
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
25,394
Reaction score
9,148
Location
Iowa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A state park nearby. I took these a couple weeks ago, and finally got around to editing them. C&C if that's your thing!

1:

Ledges01post.jpg




2:

Ledges02post.jpg




3:

Ledges03post.jpg




4:

Ledges04post.jpg




5:

Ledges05post.jpg




6:

Ledges06post.jpg




7:

Ledges07post.jpg




8:

Ledges08post.jpg



(No, that's not something I did in post...... that's the way it actually is!)
 
I did a series pretty similar to 1-3 with the paths and whatnot for a class project, but yours look a lot better ha.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom