A Walk in the Woods

Pinus strobus

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I got out the snowshoes yesterday and took a walk in the woods. Its my first attempt with B&W, but dont be shy, let me know what you think of them. Thanks

2136771523_6cbddce4b8_b.jpg

2137574972_080d77c879_b.jpg

2137576422_a006530cfa_b.jpg

Shot 2 is really awesome.

Photo 2 is easily the best of the series, I think. If we had snow, this could be a scene I might get to see in my immediate surroundings, too. But all I would be able to photograph myself these days would be wet, drab, dead, grey countryside or woods. Nothing to entice me to even touch the camera :(...

Thanks for the comments. This is the most snow we have had for a few years so I have to enjoy it while I can.

definetely #2 is the best one, i would like to see the same view but with the vanishing point more to the side so the perspective is different in both sides of the picture... good luck

Beautiful! I too especially like the second shot. I feel like I'm there, seeing the dappled sun on the snow through the trees, hearing only the muffled sound of my footsteps through the snow.

Cheer up Lafoto, we received a grand total of 1/2 inch in Stuttgart, so there is hope left for us.

The composition in 2, with that tunnel effect is quite something. Love the lighting/contrast, great shot.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back