A walk in the woods

Tim Tucker

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I love being in the woods when the light is low and you can catch the light through the leaves. I also like the feeling of being enclosed by it, rather than viewing it from outside. :)

Last edited:
Nice capture and the older couple completes the image nicely.

Dave

I agree with the above, but the branch in the top center competes too much with the couple. A tighter crop, plus aiming the camera down a bit, would really make me enjoy it much more.

I agree with the above, but the branch in the top center competes too much with the couple. A tighter crop, plus aiming the camera down a bit, would really make me enjoy it much more.

Ahh, but the subject is the light through the trees not the couple. :)

So would it be better to remove them?

So would it be better to remove them?

Interesting and valid point. I always meant the shot to be without anybody in it, the couple appeared and I just took a couple of frames as I waited for them to pass. I much prefer the one without the couple but as I do things on a majority vote, and the missus has the majority vote, the other one got posted.

Last edited:
Very good point. I just got out voted last night in the same manner . Both are very nice but I prefer without the cute little couple also.

Would make an interesting side by side voting poll.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back