A walk through the Fillmore

Randog

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Went to the Fillmore district today to see if I could get some shots of the ski jump on Fillmore Street, unfortunately I was too late and they were cleaning up so I'm sorry you get these boring shots instead.

img3843200509291oy.jpg

img3825200509299ob.jpg

img3828200509297cy.jpg

img3858200509291pf.jpg

img3836200509297je.jpg

Finally, all five photos "decide" to show up for me, when I first came, the first would not load and I was going like "Huh? Ski jump? In such weather, and in town? How so???" No I understand. A pity you arrived late, but what clear skies and bright sunshine you have! Wow. Makes the black and white photos really and wonderfully contrasting, and very sharp and crisp and all this. OK, this also applies to the two colour ones, but it really jumps out of the screen in the three middle ones. Hard to tell which of the middle ones I like best, probably the middlest middle one.... erm... you know!

Thank-You Corinna and Eric, yeah... I was pretty bummed out when I got there and they had already finished. But I think the #3 church with the wires shot turned out pretty cool for a consolation shot.

Picture number 3 looks impressive. I like how the cable triangle in the upper half looks like an extention of the church steeple. I also like how the straight black and diagonal cable lines contrast with the white upright pilasters of the building so well. I think that's a really good shot; The contrast between the profane and everyday-technical cable and the time-honoured sacral church adds depth to the picture.

Definitely thumbs up! :D

Neat series Randog. I like the third shot best. Cool stuff.

just love the first black and white shot... its great...

actually, after looking again.. i like all the black and white shots...

you have a great eye for architechture....!!

Thanks Pax, Chiller and Aprilraven for your wonderful comments!

excellent choice of architectural beauties to shoot
b&w is perfect
at first i didn't like the lines, but now i believe they fit well with the mood you're going after
well done

hehe and I like the frst one very much :) the contrast between snow and people in t-shirts and so on ... :) great

Most reactions

New Topics

Back