What's new

a wavering frightened glance

frankxdelrosario

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 3, 2008
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Location
central pennsylvania/new york city
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello my name is Frank, and this is my first post on this forum. I photograph many things, capturing life as it is through my eyes, regardless if it resembles a beacon of hope, or the onslaught of doom.

Please enjoy, I look forward to hearing the feedback I speculate I may gain from this site.

Peace be with you all.

-Frank

photography101_013.jpg
 
Your expression shows uncertainty which is good. I really like her though!

How about giving her a couple of vampire fangs. ;)
 
i like it, it's original. i like it very much in fact.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom