a wedding photographer from germany says hello :-)

ondro

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.ondro.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hey guys ... my name is ondro. i am based in germany and i shoot weddings all around the world. i am bored by the german photo forums so i decided to register some forums abroad, like this one! i hope i get more great impressions of photography in america. its very interesting for me to see photography in different cultures! by the way i want to start with a little introduction of myself and post some of my wedding pictures. i hope you like them. it would be great if you give me thoughts and constrcutive critics on them. i would like to hear opinions not only form local people in germany but also from you guys in the us!

sorry for my crappy english! but i hope you understand what i am writing :)

cheers
ondroooooo

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

Welcome, lovely work. :thumbup:

I think you'll find the membership here more global and less American. We do have members from every continent.

thank you trever! it doesnt have to be strictly american. i am bored of the german community and seeking more internationality :)

welcome! I like your pictures, they are different from what I've seen for weddings...I'm just a noob, but let me just say I'd definity want that picture with the deed for my wedding, that's adorable!

I love your work. Quite different from the wedding fare we normally see in the states, which is very refreshing and inspiring. I love the way you work with the light and landscape elements with your subjects! The last photo you posted is downright magical!

These are gorgeous. I love your style, it's fresh and unique.

The first two are my favorite.

thx guys :) but i must say in germany this isnt the typically style of wedding photography. german photographers go more "traditional" than this usually ... i love to play with landscape and unusual thing at weddings! at noon in the local park with tree is boring for me. so i try to be different!

Great style and so unique! Thanks for sharing!

Wonderful shots and great to see someone from my favourite motorcycling country and home to my favourite motorbike accessories shop Touratech

hey gsgary !!! haha LOOOOOOL touratech is about 60km from my hometown! :) i ride bikes too but only streetracing. i got a yamaha r6 ;-) as we dont have speed limits on the autobahn its easy to ride 250 km/h alldayeveryday hehe ... thx that you like my work!

ondro said:
hey gsgary !!! haha LOOOOOOL touratech is about 60km from my hometown! :) i ride bikes too but only streetracing. i got a yamaha r6 ;-) as we dont have speed limits on the autobahn its easy to ride 250 km/h alldayeveryday hehe ... thx that you like my work!

I stayed near you a few years ago when called at touratech for some bits for my BMW GS i have also got an FZR1000 Fazer

Most reactions

Back