What's new

A Window with an orange curtain

sashbar

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 13, 2012
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,183
Location
Behind the Irony Curtain
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
$Soz_Window_web.webp
 
Very nice shot! I love the orange curtain and the treatment of the photo, the perspective is a little odd though! but it is a nice shot!
 
In most cases I am not into minimalistic pictures but your picture just really cought my attaention, very simple yet very pleasing to the eye, I love the red curtain it just enhances the picture.

Very good job :)
 
Very nice shot! I love the orange curtain and the treatment of the photo, the perspective is a little odd though! but it is a nice shot!

Thank you MiFleur. I see what you mean about the perspective, but it is not easy to get a better perspective with a window, especially it is a 3rd floor ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom