What's new

Window light

Tinstafl132 128

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 14, 2007
Messages
911
Reaction score
1,079
Location
Valley of Virginia and RVA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Lucy was sitting by the window the other afternoon and the light was so nice I had to grab a few there
Lucy-20260612JASB0015074.webp
Lucy-20260612JASB0015087.webp
Lucy-20260612JASB0015080.webp
Lucy-20260612JASB0015096.webp
 
Thank you. Loved the afternoon light coming in the windows
I'm learning and appreciating the importance of ideal lighting. Just seldom get the opportunity to take advantage.
 
Nice set. #3 for me. Something about the mystique of a subject looking off into the distance piques my interest.

Edited for spelling of Mystique
 
Last edited:
I'm learning and appreciating the importance of ideal lighting. Just seldom get the opportunity to take advantage.
I see it and shoot it but you can’t only shoot in that light. It is fleeting and I seem to miss it a lot
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom