A woooo! and a question

Amber_Cullen

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Yay! I'm so excited, I have a photoshoot planned!! I guess its not completely official considering its going to be when my neices and nephews are up at Thanksgiving but my dad is going to clear out the work out room and sorta make it my mini studio for the day, we're also going to go look at some nice fabric this weekend so I can have a nice backdrop! I'm so excited. My family is embracing my passion and helping me out as much as they can! :hugs:

Also if anyone has any ideas or suggestions for fabric please let me know, I have a plan for one but I'm hoping to get two or three different pieces, also what size should I get it in?

black velvet like material absorbs the light, as long as the people are not too close to it!

Awesome! It's great your family is supportive. I have also heard black velvet is good, but cotton can work as well depending on what kind of background you're going for. More experienced guys can tell yo more though.

REmember to post pics after the photo shoot. Good luck!

John

How exciting! Cant wait to see some pics!

I think that unless you've got some sort of external lighting, you're going to be much happier with the results of images that are light with natural light and perhaps reflectors (think, foamcore board) than the light in an indoor room (if your dad's workroom has nice big windows, then ignore me). The quality of light is going to be the biggest dictator of how your images come out.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back