A work in orange

Dagwood56

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Took this at a local arboretum. C&C welcome.

Sony alpha 100
ISO - 200
f/11
1/160th
at 70mm

DSC07854afr.jpg

Thank you and yes, you assume right. :sillysmi:

And thus did we discover that Cloudwalker's diet of choice is tasty flowers.

I have to agree. One heck of a nice shot. Can I bug you about one thing though? Chroma noise; you've got some happening the centre of the image. Noise reduction would help a bunch.

And thus did we discover that Cloudwalker's diet of choice is tasty flowers.

I was thinking ripple chips! Maybe not for dinner, though. Tasty flowers are probably a better dinner choice. :mrgreen:

Love the photo. Composition wise it's dead on, to me. I agree about some noise reduction. It's particularly distracting behind the sticky uppy things in the middle (What? That's the technical term isn't it?)

Love the photo. Composition wise it's dead on, to me. I agree about some noise reduction. It's particularly distracting behind the sticky uppy things in the middle (What? That's the technical term isn't it?)

:lmao:

:hug::

I am excited - through TPF I have discovered the next great fad diet from America and I will be the first in the UK with it. I might even publish a book in time for christmas if you could all tell me the details.

Nice pic by the way.

Thanks everyone for all the comments. I will try to be more careful of taking care of noise in the future.

Stunning shot. :clap: A beautiful photo like this should be in the macro forum.

Thank you. I did actually deabte posting it in the macro forum - oh well, too late now.

Well, guys and gals, I hate to tell you, but people have been eating flowers for a very long time :lmao:

WOW!! one word to sum it all -- BEAUTIFUL!!

Lovely shot with golden petals. I can even see the pollen :)

Cheers!
mylo

WOW!! one word to sum it all -- BEAUTIFUL!!

Lovely shot with golden petals. I can even see the pollen :)

Cheers!
mylo

Thank you. :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back