A work in orange

Georgia O'Keefe??

:D

Excellent Shot, and hey, no worries Noise happens to the best of us :)

Except Bruce Lee, he makes no noise even when he handholds in low light :O

Excellent shot. The chroma noise of that level will likely only bother folks on-screen. I recently did a print that any reasonable person here would call 'noisy' and it doesn't show at all in print.

If I were being a perfectionist, I'd change the very small green part in the top right corner to orange and make it look like a background element (which it already is) and probably clone out the little bits that have fallen on the bottom petals, as well as the tiny dark spot on the petal frame right. But that's if I were being reeeely picky. The green bit is the only bit I'd consider minorly distracting.

I work with flower pictures a lot and controlling the saturation and not blowing colors is the hardest part and you've managed to avoid all of those pitfalls. Very, very nice exposure.

Excellent shot. The chroma noise of that level will likely only bother folks on-screen. I recently did a print that any reasonable person here would call 'noisy' and it doesn't show at all in print.

If I were being a perfectionist, I'd change the very small green part in the top right corner to orange and make it look like a background element (which it already is) and probably clone out the little bits that have fallen on the bottom petals, as well as the tiny dark spot on the petal frame right. But that's if I were being reeeely picky. The green bit is the only bit I'd consider minorly distracting.

I work with flower pictures a lot and controlling the saturation and not blowing colors is the hardest part and you've managed to avoid all of those pitfalls. Very, very nice exposure.

Thank you so much...:D I appreciate it.

liltimmy1313 - thank you for your comments also. :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back