A380

aarongbuk

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$d-aima.jpg

Did you take this yourself? Also, it looks Photoshopped...

I think the shot is fine. Well framed and well shot. Congratulations!

Somehow this shot doesn't capture the awe and majesty of this huge aircraft.

Did you crop this after shooting it? The winglets at right at the left & right edges of the frame. I wish they had just a bit more space.

Yeah, a little more 'breathing room', as TCampbell mentioned, would be nice, but I don't really see what looks fake about it...

Yeah, a little more 'breathing room', as TCampbell mentioned, would be nice, but I don't really see what looks fake about it...

Um.. not quite sure on the photoshop idea?? I did the usual colour correction and a bit of unmask sharp. The crop is due to the restrictions of the website I upload to. I wish I had a better shot but with 40 people pushing you around for their shots it aint easy baby. :-(

$12929_1258642997.jpg

An airbus A330 :)

Did you take this yourself?

I agree. The assertion that it was pirated was odd, but sometimes I also just have that feeling. Though, this image does not show up on google image search, so I doubt that it was.

Oddly though, this image does illustrate Google's Aircraft Identification Technology very well, and guessed precisely the make and model from the image alone. Spooky.

Most reactions

Back