What's new

A99 Landscapes

I don't much care for the rocks in these photos. However I love the area of lakes, woods and low lying fog in the background. Was it possible to cross the, what appears to be a ravine, to the other side to capture the view in the distance on its own? I think the tree shown predominantly in the second would have been very nice subject against the background area.
 
No way to cross. About 60 ft. drop. I already fell once, 30ft, in 2009 and am still fighting health issues.
 
Oof I'm sorry to hear that. It must have been quite the fall. Maybe you could try a crop to remove some of the bottom of the frame. Only showing one side of the ravine.
 
I think the crop suggest one is a good idea.
 
Beautiful images; i would prefer to go vertical with that tree in the second image :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom