aaarrggghhh-weddign vent

Gah i HATE missing the whole story!!

Oh well best of luck to ya?

Gah i HATE missing the whole story!!

Oh well best of luck to ya?

Yep you missed a good story!...

Hey boomersgot3 is your customer a member of the site?

What I want to know is how a customer would find this site, unless they were a photographer themselves, and the coincidences of all the points was obvious.

Even though it is potentially very uncomfortable, it doesn't change the facts of the situation. Truth hurts sometimes... lol.

I respect your decision to edit your posts and I quoted a lot of your initial reply. That post is now cleaned up.

Good luck with your challenge!

Wow I just read this for the first time and missed the whole backstory, which I was ok with until I saw the post from this month. Looks like a lot more transpired in the last three months.

geez, boy did i miss out, haha

Wow I just read this for the first time and missed the whole backstory, which I was ok with until I saw the post from this month. Looks like a lot more transpired in the last three months.

She tried to sue me... Said I wasn't a good photographer becuase she wasn't pretty in any of the images..... I am a photographer not a magician..LOL The bride wasn't the prettiest
So judge noted in my favor and she had to pay attorney/court fees as well as the remainder of her portrait purchase... Still stressful but she got what she deserved I thought.

Did the judge also rule that she was not as good looking as she thinks? :lol:

Glad to hear that you prevailed.

The moral of this story is..... If you are going to shoot weddings, you equipment list needs to include a Glock 40 and a full magazine. :smileys::gun:

Now where did I put my Bridezilla License and tags? :confused:

Did the judge also rule that she was not as good looking as she thinks? :lol:

Glad to hear that you prevailed.

LOL! that is soo funny! He told her that she needed to exclude her emotions when dealing with him. She said I intentionally captured her not smiling in like 75% of the photos... I told the judge I wouldn't do that as I make money on images she likes so why would I do that? It is not my fault she wasn't smiling in any of them. It was pretty funny in all reality. Stressfull but funny!
Yes I prevailed !

I wish I could have seen the original post. This lady seems like such a "tool" that I would say who cares if she finds the site/post at this point.

LOL! that is soo funny! He told her that she needed to exclude her emotions when dealing with him. She said I intentionally captured her not smiling in like 75% of the photos... I told the judge I wouldn't do that as I make money on images she likes so why would I do that? It is not my fault she wasn't smiling in any of them. It was pretty funny in all reality. Stressfull but funny!
Yes I prevailed !

Maybe she wanted you to tell her to say, "cheese" for every shot?

Thats about it. I will never do a "I can't afford a photographer-will you doit cheaper" wedding again. Invitations included "please bring a dish to pass" LOL! If they can't afford my services they need to find another photographer.

Most reactions

Back