What's new

Abandonded

Joves

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 14, 2007
Messages
2,400
Reaction score
22
Location
Flagstaff/Az
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I come across some buildings on occasion on my hikes. Most get torn down so someone can have the wood for their projects. Had a nice storm that day but, unfortunately no lightning. I waited but was going to lose the good light so I shot it. What do you think.
280148070_ytpKu-L.jpg
 
The first thing I thought when I opened the thread was "some lightning would've been really cool here"...then I read the description....:lol:


Nice capture.
 
i don't think the lighting is so bad, it adds to the mood or atmosphere of the storm
 
Yeah I agree with JohnMF...it's like the anticipation of the storm :)
Great shot!
 
Thanx all I was hoping for some lightning out of it bet, it waited till I had to leave. Murphys law as usual.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom