Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
85351598423874356899374.jpg

75351525939274356899374.jpg

1235u.png

85351598438474356899374.jpg

dsc0092v.jpg

Cool looking place and you seem to have an eye for composition.

But your photos are all over the place exposure and PP wise and when you do a series such as this, it is usually better if the look of the images stays the same throughout.

I am guessing that your camera is controlling you rather than you controlling it. That's OK, we all were newbies once and this place is not a bad one to learn.

Just watch yourself in there. A member of the UE community had a fairly serious accident recently. They happen very easily and when you least expect them. UE IS dangerous. Never forget it.

If you are seriously into that stuff, here's a link for you:
Urban Exploration Resource: Forum - Home

Looks like a cool place to check out.

I think it would be cool to get a darker feel with some well placed off camera lighting. To make it a bit more dramatic and draw off that industrial, abandoned feel it already has.

Thanks eveyone!!

But your photos are all over the place exposure and PP wise and when you do a series such as this, it is usually better if the look of the images stays the same throughout.

I am guessing that your camera is controlling you rather than you controlling it. That's OK, we all were newbies once and this place is not a bad one to learn.

I was looking for this response.

Thanks fro the link!

Really cool place. Hey do you know if this place is still here and inwould love to shoot a photoshoot here. Was wondering what the address or cross street is? Thanks!

4 is the best in my book, what a great location!

Photos 2 and 3 in particular are quite good!

c.cloudwalker gave you some good advice, both about the images and about the safety concerns involved with vacant buildings. Do be careful!

c.cloudwalker - thanks for posting that link! Looks like there's lots of interesting people, photos & information on there, I'm looking forward to sitting down & reading it all!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back