What's new

Abandoned Car

Ronman

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
316
Reaction score
0
Location
Shenandoah Valley VA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Trying to make something out of nothing.








CoupeFront2.jpg
 
I like it. I almost looks like a water color painting.
 
Hmm... very nice and interesting effect here in my opinion. Care to share what you did?
 
Thank you, both. The original was underexposed, and fuzzy due to camera movement. The exposure was made while driving by. I guess it was a drive by shooting. I don't recall exactly what I did but it envolved a change in hue and hypersaturation. Ron
 
I agree that it looks like a watercolor. Awesome shot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom