What's new

Abandoned Factory/Warehouse (part 1)

brighteyesphotos

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 9, 2006
Messages
347
Reaction score
1
Location
Battle Creek, MI
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
There's an old factory that is about to be torn down near me. I've been there a few times to take pictures. Now that the weather is starting to warm up, I wanted to get in further before it's all gone.

DSC05242.jpg


The entrance to what was once the office building.
DSC05250.jpg


A hard hat that was left behind. It's a little fuzzy because I took it in fast fading light (around 8pm). I went back the next day earlier to get better light.
DSC05272.jpg



I have many more I want to share. This place kept freaking me out. It was windy and to my hearing, it sounded like someone was driving up and into the building. Plus I kept hearing other noises. And I swear at one point, I saw someone in an area of the building that is not possible to get to. I think I was seeing things but who knows?
 
You shook from fear when you took these, I guess?
You were afraid to be there?
And light was fading fast? Yes, it was, you say so.
They show it. Not one of them is free from camera shake.
 
i love the last one best. the second one is really good too. i like the content too :)
 
I would like to see the first one in bw.
 
I forgot my tripod, it was chilly (about 40) and it was about 7:30 when I went there. So camera shake came from fading light and cold. I had it set at 400ISO. I wonder if I had it at 800ISO would the shake be gone but noise would set in. I did go back the next day with more light so the next batch should be better. I'm gonna keep going back until I get the pictures I want.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom