What's new

Abandoned Factory

Buckster

In memoriam
Joined
Sep 14, 2009
Messages
6,399
Reaction score
2,341
Location
Way up North in Michigan
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've passed by this place many times during travels that take me through Chattanooga. After saying too many times, "one of these days, I should stop and shoot that", I finally did.

1
Factory_2512.jpg


2
Factory_2534.jpg


3
Factory_2531.jpg


4
Factory_2528.jpg


5
Factory_2522.jpg


6
Factory_2570.jpg


7
Factory_2582.jpg


8
Barb_Wire_Love_2585.jpg
 
Love the Barb Wire Love one! Great series. Now that you have broken the seal so to speak I am sure you will revisit this gold mine some time soon. The use of the "streaking" effect might be toned down a bit on a couple of shots, but hey that's only my belly-button opinion.
 
Really awesome shots, all the compositions are perfect. Well done.
 
Love the Barb Wire Love one! Great series. Now that you have broken the seal so to speak I am sure you will revisit this gold mine some time soon. The use of the "streaking" effect might be toned down a bit on a couple of shots, but hey that's only my belly-button opinion.
Thank you kindly. Yeah, I tried the streaking thing on it to give it a more stressed look. First time I'd ever tried it. I like the direction it took the ones I tried it on, but I've a ways to go to really get it right. Appreciate the comment on that.
 
I agree about the streaking. On one hand it looks almost like it could be rain, especially in #5 with those clouds, and I dig that, but I still think it could stand to be *sliiiiiightly* more subtle than it currently is. :sillysmi:

Otherwise, cool stuff! :biggrin:
 
Beautiful photos. I like the first one, in special.
 
Very nice photos. I often see places I want to shot, but too busy or no camera. You have encouraged me to take a moment and enjoy my hobby.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom