What's new

Abandoned hallway HDR

Dmitri

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
5,882
Reaction score
44
Location
End of the line
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1:
6240754729_f7a5b7d8eb_b.jpg


2:
6241271364_951ec3f230_b.jpg


c&c always welcome :)
 
Pretty cool, don't like that fake window, and I would've remove the pipe bottom left, it also needs to be leveled. Otherwise great pic!
 
i dont think that window is fake. the first picture was taken through the window. the second one was taken outside of it.
 
Definitely like the shot with the window much better, give it a 'looking into' a grungy scene perspective.
 
Dom is 100% correct. The window is not fake. Thanks.
 
Thanks Trevor. I appreciate it.
 
Like both, but #1 seems a little tilted to the right.
 
love 'em both, especially the window - agree could be straightened though. great stuff
 
Love the second one! If it was for sale I would totally buy a print to put in my house... That's how much I like it! I do however think the glass looks overly colored, which is prolly why dom yo thought it was fake...
 
I really like the window shot, but i hate how it is slightly angled. I wish it was shot square on, and you cropped right around the window. Still, the processing works well there. Well done.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom