889Media TPF Noob! Joined Mar 13, 2011 Messages 169 Reaction score 9 Location Norway Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 14, 2011 #16 Both works very well in their own kind of way. Great shots, and nicely done on PP. Thumbs up and thanks for sharing!
Both works very well in their own kind of way. Great shots, and nicely done on PP. Thumbs up and thanks for sharing!
bogeyguy No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 6, 2011 Messages 1,064 Reaction score 157 Location Pittsburgh, Pa. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 14, 2011 #17 Very good, old school building??
Omofo TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2011 Messages 125 Reaction score 1 Location Austin, Tx Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 14, 2011 #18 #2 is great!
CMfromIL No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 11, 2011 Messages 710 Reaction score 132 Location Illinois Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 14, 2011 #19 I like #1 the best. I like how the light plays off the subway tiling. The hallway has an almost unnatural feel to it, almost like something out of a video game. Great job, in my opinion.
I like #1 the best. I like how the light plays off the subway tiling. The hallway has an almost unnatural feel to it, almost like something out of a video game. Great job, in my opinion.