What's new

Abandoned Hospital

KaPOWitsCHRIS

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
108
Reaction score
39
Location
Earth
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took this on a recent trip to an abandoned hospital. Enjoy.

1.
ruklSbX.jpg


2.
eTj4lkC.jpg


3.
HUu292q.jpg


4.
cAgrXhV.jpg


5.
yatAwUi.jpg
 
Wow very spooky, wonder if there ar any ghosts there at night.
 
Creepy. Got a chill up my back looking at these. The detail that you captured is really amazing. How do you say it in the UK? Brilliant!
 
Number 1 and 4 are good. I would be a bigger fan of 1. if the room wasn't tilted.
 
I kind of like the tilt in #1. I think it adds to the abandoned building feel.
 
Wow, very scary! number 4 & 1 are my favourites!
 
I kind of like the tilt in #1. I think it adds to the abandoned building feel.

To each it's own, but it disrupts the symmetry and distracts. That's the first thing I noticed. Looks like everything slid or is sliding to the right side of the frame.
 
All these shots are amazing, it must of been incredible to shoot there.

Nice job, thanks for sharing.
 
Number 1 and 4 are good. I would be a bigger fan of 1. if the room wasn't tilted.

The good ol' wide angle lens distorting everything there
 
Boy, British healthcare has gone down hill...
 
I like the shots themselves, however imo they are way overcooked. Some start to look less like photos and more like paintings.
 
Wow, these are great! Spooky place! 1, 4 & 5 are my favorites I'd say, but they're all pretty damn impressive!
 
These are really nicely done. 3 doesnt do much for me. Maybe if the bed frames weren't in the shot. If you hadn't seen them in the second shot they wouldn't make sense in the photo since they dont really add anything. I really like the composition of the second shot. its creative. Good eye.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom