Abandoned Mall

Tropicalmemories

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The New World Mall in Bangkok ran into a dispute with the local authority during the 1990's over the addition of extra floors, then the roof caught fire and it was abandoned.

A couple of my shots from the weekend.

secondlifeeffecr (6).jpg

secondlifeeffecr (4).jpg

Wow, great set and location. Looks like something after the apocalypse.

Very nice set of images. I like the compositions and the colors. It looks like an interesting but dangerous place for shooting. #2 is my favorite.

Very different, very sad to see such waste, and yet such a cool looking place in it's current condition. Nice job! :encouragement:

Nice shooting and great set! A little paint, a wet dry vac and she's good as new! :rolleyes:

Wow, great set and location. Looks like something after the apocalypse.

Very nice set of images. I like the compositions and the colors. It looks like an interesting but dangerous place for shooting. #2 is my favorite.

Very different, very sad to see such waste, and yet such a cool looking place in it's current condition. Nice job! :encouragement:

Nice shooting and great set! A little paint, a wet dry vac and she's good as new! :rolleyes:

Thank you all! It was a popular place for Instagrammers and Facebook selfies, but due to safety concerns it's been closed for a while, but I managed to sneak in.

It was full of fish until recently - as a natural control against mosquitos as there's dengue in the area, but the Fisheries Department moved the fish in preparation for demolition.

It looked very strange seeing everyday items like escalators in this condition.

Great shots! Looks surreal. Did you kayak in? Saw the kayak. Water looks dirty and wouldn't want to accidentally tip over.

Great shots! Looks surreal. Did you kayak in? Saw the kayak. Water looks dirty and wouldn't want to accidentally tip over.

I just walked in via an old fire escape, the kayak was part of some student art project - I think they used it to set up lights.

Most reactions

Back