abandoned marine stadium

Gsurf1029

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
got into miami's abandoned marine stadium. it was a very cool place to say the least. the graffiti was amazing. here are some pics.

Abandoned.jpg

Broken.jpg

TheColors.jpg

OutFront.jpg

wow pretty crazy... how long has the place been abandoned? That is a ton of graffiti to say the least. I know it doesnt take long sometimes but even all the seats have it lol.

wow great shots. And I also noticed most of the seats say the same thing :p. I wish we had places like that here in NYC.

yes it was insane, i too noticed somebody tagged every single seat. insane. the place had been abandoned for like 12-15 years i wanna say. we had to do a little sneaking to get in. lol. it was a crazy place.

there is an abandoned outdoor pool where I live. I had a picture from it up once. I'll go back there when it gets warmer. All you have to do is stand on a garbage can and jump over the brick wall :D.

Nice pics, but a shame about the vandalism. What's keeping them from demolishing the place?

there is an abandoned outdoor pool where I live. I had a picture from it up once. I'll go back there when it gets warmer. All you have to do is stand on a garbage can and jump over the brick wall :D.

Yeah there is a place I want to get into to photograph. Its been empty for 20 + years now. I have photographed the outside but cant get in.

3164985669_a1e67e28db_b.jpg

i have nooooo clue why they dont knock it down
heres a couple more.

view from the seats
Skyline.jpg

underneath
Under.jpg

meee!
Mee.jpg

isle
Isle.jpg

Yeah there is a place I want to get into to photograph. Its been empty for 20 + years now. I have photographed the outside but cant get in.

3164985669_a1e67e28db_b.jpg

WOW!!! That's URBEX GOLD!!! I'd give a lot to go through that place!! I'll bet it's gorgeous inside.. What is it, or what was it?

Funny thing, though-that flag must not be affiliated with that building, huh? It would be tattered by now..

Can you get any pictures of the area where the water once was? That Wiki article makes it sound massive!!

Most reactions

Back