What's new

Abandoned Prison

FahQ

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
Maryland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This was a pretty cool spot tucked away in a rough neighborhood. It wasn't the most exciting place I've ever been, but I tried my best to make it look interesting. Enjoy!


The rest of the set can be seen here: Peppermint Patty Prison - a set on Flickr


1.
4368373500_c84c5c3df8.jpg

2.
4364580402_e134557e5a.jpg

3.
4363839613_9741535c2e.jpg

4.
4363836145_2650fd0204.jpg

5.
4367626117_0eae8a45eb.jpg

6.
4364577030_30e7b67e8c.jpg

7.
4367624607_c36f4d5344.jpg

8.
4368364962_4c2cb5a80c.jpg

9.
4367621879_a3ce45c146.jpg


Thanks for looking!
 
oh man i would love to spend a day/night there....SO many possibilities!!! great shots too btw!
 
pretty sanzzy pictures.
 
How did you get into that place?

Great stuff!
 
I like 2, 4, 5, & 6. Nothing wrong with the others but those keep me looking.
 
Seeing the pictures and thinking of the past. The shoe really made me wonder...

How did you get into that place???
 
Thanks for all the positive feedback!

Entry? Just walked right in... :mrgreen:
 
I have always loved abandoned place photos - I have yet to go to one, always worried about entry etc.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom