columbus TPF Noob! Joined Feb 4, 2008 Messages 59 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 9, 2009 #1 Went to Greystone Park Psyciatric Hospital today and got some awesome pics...just thought I'd share
Antarctican No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 10, 2006 Messages 24,892 Reaction score 85 Location The Great White North Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 9, 2009 #2 Love it! Love the angle, the shadows of the windows on the floor, and all that 'decay'
P Photoadder TPF Noob! Joined Apr 22, 2009 Messages 279 Reaction score 0 May 10, 2009 #3 Very nice. Jagged walls, really great!
perma TPF Noob! Joined Apr 20, 2009 Messages 13 Reaction score 0 Location long island Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 10, 2009 #4 Nice. I have been in a few abandonments myself. Fun time alot of unique pictures can be found in places like these. My avatar is proof of it to lol.
Nice. I have been in a few abandonments myself. Fun time alot of unique pictures can be found in places like these. My avatar is proof of it to lol.
Crazydad No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 18, 2008 Messages 1,025 Reaction score 7 Location Leander, TX Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 12, 2009 #5 Very cool. I do like the silhouette shot too.
manaheim Jedi Bunnywabbit Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Sep 2, 2005 Messages 14,457 Reaction score 3,329 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 13, 2009 Moderator 🛠️ #6 I wanna see more!!!! (I love stuff like this)
perma TPF Noob! Joined Apr 20, 2009 Messages 13 Reaction score 0 Location long island Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 13, 2009 #7
columbus TPF Noob! Joined Feb 4, 2008 Messages 59 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 14, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 Some more from the same place: 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Enjoy
Crazydad No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 18, 2008 Messages 1,025 Reaction score 7 Location Leander, TX Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 14, 2009 #9 Very cool. I REALLY like #3 on the new set. Awesome photo!
manaheim Jedi Bunnywabbit Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Sep 2, 2005 Messages 14,457 Reaction score 3,329 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 14, 2009 Moderator 🛠️ #10 wow, a lot of cool shots. 5 gave me the creeps. NICE!
K KosherPhotographer TPF Noob! Joined Oct 30, 2008 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 May 19, 2009 #11 I really like three as well with the yellow light coming through the door.
decaphotography TPF Noob! Joined May 14, 2009 Messages 83 Reaction score 0 Location Readsboro, VT Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 19, 2009 #12 I love places like that! You did a great job capturing the atmosphere there. #5 makes me think of that show on TV where the group investigates hauntings. Makes one just a tad bit uncomfortable. Nice work.
I love places like that! You did a great job capturing the atmosphere there. #5 makes me think of that show on TV where the group investigates hauntings. Makes one just a tad bit uncomfortable. Nice work.