MikeBcos TPF Noob! Joined Nov 1, 2008 Messages 548 Reaction score 7 Location St. Louis, Missouri Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 30, 2008 #1 Straight out of the camera, no processing or cropping at all.
T TwoRails No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 9, 2008 Messages 1,149 Reaction score 1 Location The Great Northwest Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 30, 2008 #2 Interesting shot. I like "straight out of the camera" shots. The angles are nice and gives direction.
Interesting shot. I like "straight out of the camera" shots. The angles are nice and gives direction.
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 30, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #3 Perfect! Don't change a thing!
Moe TPF Noob! Joined Nov 19, 2008 Messages 383 Reaction score 7 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 30, 2008 #4 I really like it. I don't know how much access you have to that, but there is a lot of potential for some really creative shots. I would love to see the inside.
I really like it. I don't know how much access you have to that, but there is a lot of potential for some really creative shots. I would love to see the inside.
MikeBcos TPF Noob! Joined Nov 1, 2008 Messages 548 Reaction score 7 Location St. Louis, Missouri Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 1, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 I took quite a few shots of the outside, this one was definitely the best, the inside is totally full of trash, you can't get in.
I took quite a few shots of the outside, this one was definitely the best, the inside is totally full of trash, you can't get in.
J jv17 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 7, 2008 Messages 600 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 1, 2008 #6 that's nice love it..