Abes of Maine?

RDenhardt

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Search here for a similar thread from a few months ago.

The one they're calling "import model" is probably "gray market", meaning; no US warranty.

The one called "retail model" probably has a US warranty, but I'd want to see that in writing before shelling out the dough.

Search here for a similar thread from a few months ago.
I quickly searched but didn't see anything. I'll try again when I get back to the house. Sorry for the duplicate

They are sketchy and should be avoided.

That is a bummer, prices are very good. Even on their retail models with warranty?

After reading that thread, I'll take my business elsewhere. Wow!

That is a bummer, prices are very good. Even on their retail models with warranty?

their prices aren't good because they dont honor them and youll eventually spend more than retail if you try to stick with them.

They're a bait and switch operation. Run like hell.

their prices aren't good because they dont honor them and youll eventually spend more than retail if you try to stick with them.
It appears the farther I dig them more truth your statement holds. Ill stick with B&H and my local camera shop. I know my local shops will sometimes cut you a break if you buy more than one item at a time so I will have to see. Thanks guys

They also aren't really based in Maine. If they were, they wouldn't be doing the sorts of things they're doing.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back