DeadEye

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.deadeyestudio.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well I sneeky snuck into the masters back yard and got this snap of his hood. I drove all the way from the East coast to the West coast and back again. A side stop along Rt 66 looked like Abraxas ville so here it is.

abraxas2.jpg

Last edited:
I like it as well - almost has that look of a model to it.

Erm ... to me it looks like you took the first manned rocket flight to Mars... OK, maybe Mars is just a TAD more orange, but it might be this black and yellow ONLY because you didn't get your exposure QUITE so right up there??? Homesickness coming into play and all that?? ;)

cool. the light is really nice

Erm ... to me it looks like you took the first manned rocket flight to Mars... OK, maybe Mars is just a TAD more orange, but it might be this black and yellow ONLY because you didn't get your exposure QUITE so right up there??? Homesickness coming into play and all that?? ;)

It was done with a life pixel converted xti. The deep black and white IR filter over the sensor is so thin it leeks some visible light thus the other world effect. If shooting with flash its a breeze metering but for natural light the in cam meter is a few stops off. so you kinda guess at it.

I did warm the temp a good bit in post to color the sky.:D

Most reactions

Back