L lamergod TPF Noob! Joined Nov 27, 2009 Messages 101 Reaction score 1 Location Singapore Dec 3, 2009 #1 Here are some shots I did with my absolut vodka bottle,C&C appriciated! 1) 2)It's HOT! 3)HANDLE WITH CARE! C&C welcomed!
Here are some shots I did with my absolut vodka bottle,C&C appriciated! 1) 2)It's HOT! 3)HANDLE WITH CARE! C&C welcomed!
L lamergod TPF Noob! Joined Nov 27, 2009 Messages 101 Reaction score 1 Location Singapore Dec 3, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 one more! 4)I've got a big ego!
altitude604 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 2, 2009 Messages 720 Reaction score 5 Location Happy Valley-Goose Bay, NFLD, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 3, 2009 #3 I like #2 and #3... #1 would be a bit better imo if the bottle was moved so that you could read the label better.
I like #2 and #3... #1 would be a bit better imo if the bottle was moved so that you could read the label better.
L lamergod TPF Noob! Joined Nov 27, 2009 Messages 101 Reaction score 1 Location Singapore Dec 3, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 altitude604 said: I like #2 and #3... #1 would be a bit better imo if the bottle was moved so that you could read the label better. Click to expand... thanks will take note of that!
altitude604 said: I like #2 and #3... #1 would be a bit better imo if the bottle was moved so that you could read the label better. Click to expand... thanks will take note of that!