Are you in Chicago? If those are the buildings I think they are, they're luxury condos. The House of Blues is just under them.
Yeah, I didn't get to have a good look at them but I did see a lot of cars so I thought it was just an odd parking lot.
They are definitely identifiable as buildings so I would not call it abstract at all.
Ok, point taken. But, to me and my imagination, it kinda looks like a corn on the cob.

Maybe abstract wasn't the correct term to use. I just wanted to say "Weird Looking Building" except in a more "elegant" way. Obviously, I failed. Thank you for pointing that out.
The way I've learned photoshop is thru photos like this. Badly shot (no offense) and tried to fix them, I'll pick up a tutorial on youtube or etc on how to fix a specific issue with the image. Then I know how to apply it to other images in my library. Ie the buildings here are tilted back- I just figured out this week how to fix that sort of thing to make them straight and tall
Well, I'm gonna go ahead and think that I'm going in the right direction then. Know which shots look terrible and try to fix it with PhotoShop - check. Now for me to actually search this up on YouTube and apply it. [emoji106]