Abstract drop?

brettmc

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Yup here it is, yet another water drop pic. This is my first time trying it out and I thought this pic came out interesting. Please add any C&C you can. Thanks a bunch!

Waterdrops_0004.jpg

1) what I dislike is the large amount of white (overexposed I think) and the framing.
2) I really like the scratchy detail of the left side of the photo and the unique bowl shape of the drop.

If you could compose the shot where a similar bowl shaped drop merged well with the left side of the "scratchy" section and PP well it could be a great shot IMHO.

wow.. it looks like glass :D

yeah .. the highlights on the top right portion hurts my eyes a bit

I'm not super proficient on PS, but I'm up for a challenge! Would cropping out some of the blow out help?

Yup here it is, yet another water drop pic. This is my first time trying it out and I thought this pic came out interesting. Please add any C&C you can.
This shot is overexposed. The pop-up flash really blew out the right side of the image (probably because you were close to the water). Might want to try stopping down the aperture or using the flash exposure compensation to reduce the effects of the flash.

I like that the drop isn't centered in the frame but I wish it was either higher or lower and not right in the middle vertically.

to each his own...i like the blow out....(thats why it looks "abstract")

Most reactions

New Topics

Back