Abstract: Icicle Fish!

DGMPhotography

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I froze a water bottle and it came out with these cool designs. I thought it looked kind of like fish swimming up to get food. Anyway, you wouldn't know that otherwise and thus I've called it abstract :) Of course, condensation was a pain but I wiped the bottle dry and one orange flashlight, photo, and post production later, this is what I got. What do you think?? Thanks xD

$DSC_0037-1.JPG

Last edited:
To me it even looks like quite something else swimming towards something else - nice find.
It might have looked even more "frozen" if the colour temperature had been on the "cold side", too?!
Nice idea.

Thanks, and good idea! Here is another I did with a white light, but don't like it much. Perhaps I will try exchanging colors with my first one in post.

Thanks!

$ice.jpg

Whoa, even MORE "something else but fish" here in the second. And I like the cooler colour. Now if the bright circle had been even more circular....

Yeah, there's just no perfection when it comes to me :(

Ah. Don't fret. I've lived long enough to have (finally) come to terms with my imperfections.

I like your first one it doesn't look like fish though... hehe more like sperm to an egg :p

Ha...... crap.

that is a great shot of some sperm swimming to an egg...how on earth did you get the camera in there?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back