abstract macro

butterflyfusion

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi, Im new to this forum and photography for that matter.I've only recently bought my slr and have just been experimenting with different lenses. I didnt like the lighting, so I tried to fix it up a little in photoshop. Any constructive criticism welcome

thanks

Lilly

random.jpg

I love this photo. It reminds me of beach grass. What lense did you use for this?

dude, just change your name to smart-a$$

it'd be a lot more fitting.

How does a missionary find the time to log in just to make smarta$$ remarks about peoples work ?

I should take all your posts where you told people you could talk however the hell you wanted to
on the forum and especially all the ones where you said STFU a few times, and forward them all to your
pastor..how would you like that ?

----------

nice capture, the detail is pretty good. You are a beginner ? You have a good eye already.

dude, just change your name to smart-a$$

it'd be a lot more fitting.

How does a missionary find the time to log in just to make smarta$$ remarks about peoples work ?

I should take all your posts where you told people you could talk however the hell you wanted to
on the forum and especially all the ones where you said STFU a few times, and forward them all to your
pastor..how would you like that ?

----------

nice capture, the detail is pretty good. You are a beginner ? You have a good eye already.

I thought the narrow-minded, "I'm right, you're wrong" mentality went hand in hand with missionary work?

:lmao:

I hope your not right, but this guy is making me think so.....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back