What's new

Newbie to the forum

judgeged

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 16, 2024
Messages
2
Reaction score
4
Location
ROSSENDALE, LANCASHIRE, UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everyone I am a newbie to the forums and a relative newbie to photography, I own 4 Nikon cameras a Nikon j1(which I love), Nikon d700, Nikon d750 and a Nikon d 7100, I’m really looking forward to going to a big city and challenging myself into some street photography im thinking of using just my little J1, also I’ve recently done some Astro photography, which for my first try’s I think are really good
 
Welcome! I look forward to seeing your first street shots!
 
Welcome and enjoy the forum
 
Welcome to TPF! We're happy to have you on board. :)

Looking forward to seeing your work! Please check out our Photo Galleries and post in there, by category. Keep posting and have fun!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom