What's new

Abstract puddle reflections.

Private Joker

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 3, 2010
Messages
46
Reaction score
1
Location
Reno, NV
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey everyone,
I was location scouting for some upcoming portrait shoots (I just invested in a strobist set up, very, very exciting) when I stumbled upon this puddle in an alleyway. No photoshopping! Let me know what you think.

5098226638_5fe71681d2_b.jpg

Would Seem To Be Groundless. | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

5097626895_af6f34f67d_b.jpg

Untitled | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

5097625901_1bd08c79a0_b.jpg

Untitled | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
 
Another thumbs-up for #1 here.
 
1 is cool. I like the third one as well. Good work!

-
 
I like em all but third is actually a bit confusing to look at
 
Wow, number 1 is quite nice.. It looks to me like one of those pictures that some company would ruin by putting some weird text all over it, with some weird flashy design for the lettering, and then the young girls would put it all over their facebook :-P

Nice shot! At first I was thinking that the telephone wire served as a distractor, but now I'm liking it like that - leads right to the shoe.
 
Haha, thanks dcmoody23. That's pretty funny, I guess it is sort of cutesy, or something like that.

Thanks N E Williams!
 
#1 is awesome...Also love #2 bc I am super partial to graffiti
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom